The College, which has been listed by English Heritage for its architecural interest, is an impressive Victorian building set in 10 hectares of its own grounds. It was originally built in 1856 by an Oxford University Professor of Music to educate the choir boys from St Michael's Church, which is located next door.
The main building itself is just a small part of the continuously expanding school. This houses the administrative offices, the library, dining room, medical room, art room and the new student common room. There are additional buildings for teaching and residential accommodation and a sports hall.
We also have a new state of the art IT room and Biology lab located in our new environmentally friendly Hickman building.