Fees and Dates for Summer School 2014
Students can arrive and depart on any SUNDAY throughout July and August. The first arrival date is Sunday 29th June - last departure date is Sunday 24th August
COURSE FEES & RESIDENCE
- Birmingham airport - £110
- London Heathrow airport - £150 .
- Other aiports available on request.
- Transfer for Groups of 15 or more students are free from/to London Heathrow airport or Birmingham airport on Sundays.
- English classes - 15.8 hours per week (19 x 50 minute lessons)
- Full board residential accommodation.
- Daily sports and social programme.
- SMC backparck and course folder
- 2 full day excursions per week
- Minimun of 1 x afternoon mini excursion
- Use of textbooks and educational materials
- Cerificate of attendance
- Maximum 15 students per class
- Morning medical clinic on campus each week
- A free place for a group leader accompanying 15 students
Group leaders are expected to play a full part in the summer course.
2 full day excursions per week + 1 1/2 day excursion per week.
Use of textbooks and educational materials.
Certificate of attendance.
Maximum 15 students per class.
Morning medical clinic on campus each weekday.
A free place for a group leader accompanying 15 students. Group leaders are expected to play a full part in the summer course.
Bowling, Skating, Golf, Horse Riding, Cinema trip, Ice-skating, Drayton Manor Park (a very popular theme park), Lase Quest (prices fro optional activities vary according to number of participants)